you may have noticed, the blog has been pretty quiet these passed two weeks or so. Well, some huge life changes have taken place and 2015 has thus far been a bit disorienting (in a very good way).
My career took a long awaited track change and the destination is now an attainable thing. I started a new job in NYC at a Big 6 Publisher and while exciting, it means that some things will go neglected for a little while. What falls into that category? Welp, clearly Dresscapades has taken a bit of a back seat. I now get up earlier and get home later! Saturdays have been reserved for Top Chef marathons, PJs, tea, and sleep until further notice!
On a serious note, I’ve never been more committed to Dresscapades. If there’s any better time to make something out of this dream it is now when I’m in a place of optimum growth in career and person. So rest assured Dresscapades will continue! This new job is a crucial part of the plan not a change in coarse.
So please oblige me while I take a couple more weeks to orient myself. What do you have to look forward to in February?
- More LLOCOT (Life Lessons of A Chronic Over-thinker)
- More on The Low-Maintenance Natural
- A new series called Lessons In Aspiration (For my career-minded young ladies)
- My very first of many outfit posts!
- New recipes featuring edamame and tomato soup
- Product Reviews on my favorite winter skin fixes
- More from Tolani Edits
- The Dresscapades Newsletter
I’m thrilled about the future of Dresscapades and have so many ideas that need an outlet! Stay close, you’ll see.